Sunday, November 2, 2008

AAARGGGH!

We had such a fun Halloween, here are some of our favorites.

We had a pirate running around our house all weekend. It was great. We got to attend the Laird park Halloween event with cotton candy, caramel apples, and an awesome d.j. Brooks loved dancing with his friends. And what good pirate can resist taking a break from the action to play with some tractors in the sand?







Getting ready to head out for the big night ahead. Brooks was so lucky this year, he had some great help. Aunt Bridget and uncle Mike came along for the trick or treating adventure.



Then we all went up to aunt Paige and unlcle Mike's for a huge party. It was so fun to get dressed up. I was a golfer and Bry was my caddie (as it should be.) Can you guess what everyone else was? Yes, that is my mom in the wig.


I loved everything about Halloween this year. Brooks was at a perfect age, he really got it and it was great to see it through his eyes. Until last night, around 11:30 (don't ask) he ran up to our elderly neighbors door screaming trick or treat, the day after Halloween. I guess we still have some explaining to do.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

OH! FUN! Brooks makes an awesomely feirce pirate, his costume is really fun! And I love the family party, your mom makes a great strawberry shortcake (at least I am hoping thats what she is, I'm pretty sure :) You have such a fun fam!

Raina said...

What a darling pirate. Far from scary, but very fierce I'm sure. Happy halloween!

Phoebe said...

The old people costumes are awesome! I am already excited for next year's costumes...

cryssal said...

Cool puffy shirt Brooks!

j and k said...

There was never a cuter pirate. Or, for that matter golfer and caddie! What a great bunch! Love the costumes

Fancy Nancy said...

Brooks looks like he had a fantastic Halloween, and he sure makes one cute pirate! I also love the golf costumes. It is good for our hubbys to caddie for us every once in awhile...

my sunshine