Friday, November 21, 2008

Bedtime.


It's Tuesday night, 10:00. Brooks is awake in his room, playing, singing, reading books, anything but sleeping. Time for an intervention.

Erin: Brooks, it's time for bed.

Brooks: No mom, I'm awake, I'm awake!

E: It's so late, time for bed.

B: It's morning, I'm awake.

E: It's not morning silly, let's take a look out the window. . . it looks pretty dark to me.

B: It's not dark. Look, the beatiful colors of the sunset are up.

E: Really?

B: And the pretty, pretty clouds too.

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a crack-up! We miss Brooks! And, we are barely surviving without his mom! Love you guys!

Macy said...

lol. I love that story. What an expressive kid he is...love it!

Kristen said...

thats one cute conversation :)

Fancy Nancy said...

good one Brooks, anything to get out of bed...smart kid!

Kerstin said...

I love all of his adjectives. So cute.

my sunshine