Friday, April 25, 2008

Did I Mention I Was Mooned?

One recent Sunday afternoon, I was driving on the interstate enjoying a conversation with my younger brother, when I was shocked to see a ginormous bottom sticking out the window of the car next to me.

Maybe an innocent High School prank,? I think not, I nearly drove off the road and something about the bottom seemed a little beyond those years. I was horrified and completely disgusted, literally sick to my stomach! Do kids still do that? I thought the world had moved way beyond mooning. So now that you all know what gets my goat, I hate to think of what's next?

My advice: keep those bottoms in their pants, where they belong!

Sorry no pics to accompany this post.

7 comments:

Phoebe said...

That is funny. An old bum hanging out of a window.

Macy said...

LOL!! That is so funny, Erin. You never told me this great story. I am dying for you...that is really disgusting.

j and k said...

Well, that's no fun...where's the picture? Come on! We need the visual imagery! Too bad that person stole my idea too.

Raina said...

I'm so glad that there is no picture. If you had managed to get your camera out in time to catch it then there would be something wrong with you. :D

Kristen said...

Thats so funny...and so weird. Just think, some old person probley just got one of their last wishes..you helped them with that Erin..way to go.

Jen said...

Thanks for sparing the pics. Bottoms are generally not so lovely. And since mine is getting less lovely with age, I would hate to see an old one hanging out a window. They probably drank too much tab with their daily meds.

Fancy Nancy said...

Still one of my all time favorite stories!!! I have repeated it several times to various people, all laughing hysterically. I think the story keeps getting better and better every time I tell it too... wish I was with you when it happened! I can only imagine our responses...

my sunshine