Friday, August 24, 2007

Mommimird




We have a hummingbird that comes to eat nearly every time we do. We see it when we sit down for breakfast and we can count on another showing around dinner time. Yesterday morning at breakfast I said, "Brooks, look at the hummingbird." They converstation followed somthing like this:
Brooks: mommimird?

Erin: hummingbird.
Brooks: mommimird?

Erin: hummingbird.

Brooks, defiantly: mommimird!!!

So, mommimird it is, for today anyway.


P.S. Papa Ray, I hope you appreciate this as much as I think you will.

3 comments:

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Hey Erin, check it out, he's got the "mommi" part down! Let's not try and change it, OK? Give my favorite boy hugs and kisses from his favorite aunt.

Jen said...

Call it what you want, Brooks! We love you..........don't leave us!

Kristen said...

I think Hummingbirds should really be called Mommimird...I dont know why they arent..seriously.

my sunshine