Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Angel Boy, Brooks

This morning , I was in the living room on the phone with my mother. Brooks was in the kitchen and the longer I talked, the quieter he got. I realized something must be going on and called out, "Brooksie?" No answer, instead he came running to greet me prior to entering the kitchen. He kept pushing me back so that I wouldn't see what he'd been up to.

As soon as I stepped in the kitchen Brooks ran away faster than I could say, "an entire bag of marshmallows on the floor! How did this happen?" By now Brooks was nowhere to be found to answer my questions, so I did some investigating of my own. CSI has nothing on me. I grabbed my camera and was able to shoot one shot. It looked promising.





Those shoes look familiar, hmmmm. After getting the broom, I grabbed the camera again just in time...





AHA! The proof was in the pudding, or the marshmallows, if you will. And you will, of course!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh, that is the best!!! Brooks sure does know how to give us good stories!!! and awesome job for grabbing the camera :)

cryssal said...

Dain it Erin, he is so darling! Give him all the marshmallows he wants!

Fancy Nancy said...

I'm just sure is wasn't Brooks! He can't possible do any wrong, just like my children-perfect in every way...

Raina said...

who doesn't love marshmallows?? I think he was pretty sneaky. Good thinking with grabbing the camera!

j and k said...

Could he be any cuter? He could get away with anything with that mug!

Jen said...

I LOVE MESSES! It is my mantra, and it is deluding me for the time being! You are such a cute mom to snap photos!

Macy said...

Brooks is so dang cute!I love his spunky little personality too. Can't wait until we see him soon.

lori morgan said...

Cannot wait until tomorrow night! Just bought a new case of 'mallows!

Phoebe said...

Now he just needs a marshmallow shooter. Watch out world!

my sunshine