Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please Meet . . .


My new nephew, Ben.


I just returned from the most wonderful weekend with him and my sister, Paige and brother-in-law, Mike. Ben is such a little man and such a good baby. It is so fun to watch my little sister as a mom. Paige has always been such a nurturer and has always loved children. I knew she would be a terrific mother and boy was I right. She is great!
She is so in love and takes such great care of him. What a lucky little guy. Paige and I are similar in many ways and different in many other. But, I can't think of anything I would rather share or have in common with her more than the role of being a mother.



Congrats Paige and Mike. Ben is beautiful!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Darling! He is beautiful, and so is his mommy! Congrats, Paige! Did you take those photos? I love that blanket!

Libby said...

Yea! I have been waiting for pictures! He is too cute! Thanks for posting!

Kristen said...

Adorable. What a fun weekend. Im sure you will have many more :) Conrgats to Paige!

Macy said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby, Paige. What a little love. congrats to paige!!

Fancy Nancy said...

Nothing cuter than a newborn! Congrats Paige, I am so happy for you!

my sunshine