Monday, October 11, 2010

DISNEYLAND!

We went to the happiest place on earth and had a wonderful time. We were so lucky to go with Bryan's family and couldn't have had a better time with the Massey Family. Brooks might not stop talking about this trip . . . ever !



On our Way!
!





Fun With Cousins.


Fun with Friends.
















Perhaps my favorite moment of the trip, was on our very last night, we were eating dinner just before leaving the park. Brooks looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said, "I am just so sad to leave the happiest place on earth." Me too, little Brooksie.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Massey, we will never forget it!



5 comments:

Phoebe said...

I was so sad to leave the happiest place on earth, too.
Next time we need to coordinate our schedules and rendevous at the Blue Bayou!

Kerstin said...

Makes me want to go right now!

Kristen said...

awh!! Ive been waiting for this post Erin! Your pictures are adorable, it really looks like you are all the happiest people on earth! Im glad you had such a fun trip!

Jen said...

And, we just missed you too. I love your post, and it looks like you had such a great time. I agree with Brooks. Totally.

j and k said...

HOW FUN! We just missed you which is as sad as leaving the happiest place on earth. You guys look WONDERFUL and little Brooks is the man. What a cutie!

my sunshine