Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a Party in the U.S.A.!!!

Well, it should be because Erin is turning, uh, 25 today. I'm breaking our blogging code of silence to wish my sweet wife a Happy Birthday. Those who frequent this well-maintained blog of ours already know how great Erin is so I won't belabor you with gushy details about her way-above-average characteristics and minute/mile speed. Suffice it to say that she makes these two guys very, very happy.

Although it may be said that this year has brought (like her Wasatch Back legs) a few more downs than ups, I would much rather go through downs with Erin than ups without her (as evidenced by the sincere smile on my face in the following highly professional and flattering self portrait of us at Pebble Beach. My smile may be because of the close proximity to the best golf courses in the world (see background), but probably not).

***Warning: Gratuitous attempt at cheesy and highly cliched gushing over my wife follows (as if everything prior to this wasn't), the faint of heart should cease reading immediately and return to your online shopping activities.***

Erin brings an unmatched vibrancy into people's lives, especially mine. Like any good caddie, I will follow her anywhere.

Erin thank you so much for all you do for Brooks and I, and everyone else in your life. We love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday from the Webbs!

Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday Erin! I was thinking of you today-hope you had a fun one.

Jen said...

Bryan! This is so sweet, coming from a guy who doesn't gush (publicly) much, I can tell you know how lucky you (and the rest of us!) are to know your darling wife. My life, too, wouldn't be the same without her! Happy Birthday, Erin! AND, may this next year (32!!!) be full of many more UPS! You guys deserve it!

Aspen said...

Happy Birthday Erin! You are so awesome. Hope your boys spoiled you.

Macy said...

Such a cute post, Bry. Loved it. The Bells love Erin Morgan Massey. Happy Birthday, Erin.

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Erin! I hope you had a great day and were spoiled by your two favorite boys!!!

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Still kind of speechless to see that this post happened. A major event in all of our lives. And a *good* post too. Happy Birthday, Erin- we're all happier for having you around.

Paige said...

Thanks for mentioning a few of the wonderful things about Erin that we all love so much.

Happy Birthday, Chef Jeff! We love you!

j and k said...

Bryan?? Is that really you??? You're such a quiet dude. Loved it!! Your thoughts are so sweet and SO true! Erin is positively incredible in every imaginable way and I"m SOOO thankful for her influence in my life. Erin-you're amazing, beautiful, talented, kind, and an amazing example of all good things! XOXO

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!!! Hope you enjoy a great day!!

Kristen said...

Awh Bryan! How sweet. Happy birthday Erin! I hope your day was as wonderfull as you are!!

Peerys Posse said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Lets get together soon. Barret is off recruiting and so we need some plans. By the way steph modo is in my ward got lots of stories!!!
Tracy of Base

Fancy Nancy said...

OH WOW! What a sweet post! I loved seeing you in SLC, it was way too short, but so fun! Good times at the CC pool. I too love you Erin for your "vibrancy"... so true. No one is more positive, kind, energetic or upbeat than Erin. Love you lots!!! Welcome to 32...

Mel said...

Well done Bryan! Happy (late) Birthday Erin! I concur about the comment that you bring vibrancy in people's lives. We still have fond memories of your sweetness and friendship toward us in LO.

my sunshine