Monday, August 11, 2008

Misunderstood

Just the other morning, Brooks and I were trying to get out the door. We had quite a few errands to run and then swimming lessons. I had wrapped a gift for my niece to drop off at Bryan's office. I set it on the counter and ran downstairs to check something. I told Brooks that I would be right back.

Just a few minutes later, I heard Brooks saying, "oh, mommy, oh,mommy." He soon ran downstairs holding the shirt that was once wrapped and shouted, "oh mommy, I wuv it, I wuv it, I wuv it!"










Unfortunately, this shirt was for McCall. . . Maybe next time, Brooks.

6 comments:

j and k said...

I wuv it too!

Rebecca said...

Hi Erin! I found your blog through Michelle's! So cute! How's Utah? We miss you and your photography up here!! Our blog (if you're interested) is: www.danwebbfamily.blogspot.com

We're coming to Utah in 3 days! Our play is performing for BYU Education week! Exciting!

Erin said...

Rebecca, so good to hear from you. I'll check out the blog. would love an update.

Kerstin said...

hilarious! kids really are so funny.

Kristen said...

that Brooks...too funny :)

Phoebe said...

I think he could pull it off. And the green is totally boy-ish

my sunshine