Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Top Ten Reasons We Have Loved Summer '09

#5- Sun Valley

We get to go to Sun Valley each summer with the Utah Bar Convention. Sounds rather boring, I know, but it is anything but. We loved swimming, hiking, throwing rocks in the river, falling in the river, eating, throwing more rocks in the river, chatting, ice skating, good movies and late nights with great friends solving most the world's problems. Oh, so fun. Here's to next year, Cheers!




Our ice skating adventure. Thanks for the lessons Macy!




At dinner.





River Fun.

4 comments:

Jen said...

this looks so fun! I'm glad to see pictures of it! You guys look so happy and relaxed. It makes me wish Jon were an attorney so we could join you...

Macy said...

I love seeing these pics now that things are not summer anymore. Makes me miss good weather and summertime fun. I love that trip!

j and k said...

How adorable is Brooks! Fun pictures-Summer was well loved, but you guys always make everything so fun-winter will be the same!

Fancy Nancy said...

Yeah! Good to see you blogging again! Great pics, and we both share the same love for SV. One of my favorite places on the whole earth!!!

my sunshine