Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a Day for a Daydream

Seems I am dreaming about lots of things these days. Dreaming of a warm place, alone with my husband, a new kitchen table, being settled and having everything in its place and dreaming of Spring to show it's beauty sooner than later. Maybe I am also dreaming of a few skirts, shorts and white pants. Did I mentions some cute flats? Anyway, enough dreaming. Back to reality, American Idol, that is. Have you guys seen this guy? I love him, a little Jack Johnson-ish. He's cute . . . I like.



Enjoy a little daydreaming on me. Love you all.

9 comments:

j and k said...

Me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

he is cute and I like that he incorporates his guitar in his songs..

Raina said...

I loved him singing this song! I also love David Archuleta (who doesn't?), and David Cooks last song! Wow.. I'm loving this show!

Phoebe said...

I guess I need to start watching. I always forget. I'm a loser,I know.

Jen said...

I like him too. I, like Raina, like David Archuleta. But he's not as sexy.

Erin said...

This is Bryan

Sure, give a guy some dreadlocks and a guitar and suddenly he's sexy. Funny, I haven't heard anyone raving about Zack de la Rocha formerly of Rage Against the Machine. Come on ladies, he seems to fit the mold too.

Mandy said...

This has been a great AI season so far . . . I can't wait for next week already. Is it just me, or is this the best season of singers (especially guys) so far?

Erin said...

This has been a great season, and yes, the Rage guy fits the mold, therefore, he too is sexy. Maybe you should look into some dreads, honey.

Kerstin said...

okay I was happy to stumble upon another American Idol lover. Couldn't agree more- I love Jason Castro- that is my type of music- a guitar and a chill singer.

my sunshine