Thursday, November 10, 2011

Six Months Old



She's six months and it's crazy to think that for half a year now my life seems to have stopped. I don't have much to show for these past few months, but this beautiful baby girl. We have loved watching her "grow like a bean." She is such a happy girl, still so peaceful and in love with her brother, no one can make her laugh like he does. I hope that the next years of my life don't pass as quickly as these last months, but sadly, I think they might. I am going to have to get used to a new normal.











































5 comments:

cryssal said...

She is darling! It all goes by too fast doesn't it?!

j and k said...

She is so adorable, just like her big bro! That was the fastest 6 months ever. I'm sure you want to reign in time. XO

Kerstin said...

I can't get over those eyes. I know what you mean about that sibling love. So fun to see.

Fancy Nancy said...

I am so happy I get to see her grow! What a beauty!!!

Haley said...

Hi Erin! I saw your blog via Libby & Patrick's. What a cute family you have. Brookes is so grown-up, and Morgan is a doll. We have a Morgan also:) I hope your family is doing well! Our blog is jhbfamily.blogspot.com.

my sunshine