Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime . . .

. . . And the living's easy!


We have had a great time this summer. We have had so much fun these last few weeks, staying super busy. We have had quite a few pool days, which produced my favorite picture of Morgan yet. Just look at those beautiful blue eyes!


My dear friends threw a party for Morgan and I. It was a wonderful day. Look at those cute cookies, they are little carriages. Many of my favorite people came to celebrate Morgan. It really meant a lot to me.
We went to San Diego this last week for the Utah Bar Convention. We had a great time. We went to Sea World. We spent some time on Coranado island. This little buggy-bike was our mode of transportation for a while. It was much harder than it looked, but very fun.



We spent the day at the most beautiful beach. Morgan had the right idea. Is there a better way to enjoy the beach? I think not!



Just diggin a hole.


The best part was spending time with fun friends. Wish we could go back.


We even got to have a bonfire and roast marshmallows on the beach with my brother and his fiance's great family who were there as well. Such a fun time.



Summer has been magical so far and sadly seems to be flying by. But, we are loving every minute!

















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan is beautiful! - Brooks looks so happy to be a big brother too. Love all the pictures :)

Mel said...

Love your happy family. Congratulations on the little girl - Morgan is a cutie!

Macy said...

Cute pics of a fun summer...wish it wasn't flying right by. I love that picture of Morgan too!! So glad to be spending so much of it with the Masseys.

Unknown said...

hey girl, I'm so happy for you guys. We are in Utah now, too. I don't have your email anymore but give me a shout if you feel like hanging out sometime. Your family looks awesome.

Stacy said...

Well, it's for certain I am the last to know of this most wonderful event in your life! I am more than happy for all of you, CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your sweet new baby girl. She is the luckiest little girl in the world to have you as her mom, with Bryan and Brooks thrown in as a bonus.

my sunshine