Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Ten Reasons We Have Loved Summer '09

#2 The Beach We had the best time at Newport Beach with my family this summer. I can't believe it has taken me so long to write about it, but summer wouldn't have been quite so nice without time spent at the beach. Thanks Amma and Papa for such a wonderful vacation! We loved every minute.


Cute boys.


The entire Morgan clan, minus Bridget (sorry.)








We even got to spend time with some of our very favorite people.

Sandcastles with Sammy, so cool!


Ahhh, Brooks and Annie. How cute is that?

A little competition is good for the soul!






We ran and jumped waves four hours and hours. Can't wait to do it all again. Surf's up!







3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Time at the beach always tops my list! Looks like a great vacation!

Jen said...

That looks like heaven!

Fancy Nancy said...

Oh Erin! Thanks for the great reminders of my favorite place in dreary January. That just brightened my day! The pic of AK and Brooks is the cutest thing ever, I just want to know what they are laughing about!!! We love you and miss you. Any beach plans this year? It was so great that our family trips just happened to be the same time and same place. I am expecting that every year now for sure!

my sunshine