Monday, April 20, 2009

What a Change in the Weather!

Last Thursday . . .




It so broke my heart to see these blossoms fighting the freeze last week. And after the beautiful day we had today, it's safe to say we are all grateful for the sun. There is something so magical about springtime. Perhaps just a longing for warm, but sometimes I feel as though I have willed the blossoms to be. Brooks came into my room this morning screaming, "mommy, mommy look, we have a papercot tree!" Apparently, he loves springtime too.

6 comments:

Macy said...

lol, cute!

Unknown said...

Brooks is so cute! I am amazed at how big he is growing. Hurray for spring!

Kristen said...

I love it, papercot tree...that Brooks :)

Fancy Nancy said...

I hear you on SPRING! and I hear you on the SUN! Glad to hear you had a beautiful day... it has been great up here in the NW as well... your Easter pics are all great!

Jen said...

So cute! A papercot tree. We are loving all of the pop corn trees up here too. Your pictures are so cute!

Kerstin said...

Good luck on all your springtime gardening! Love those Brooks quotes. He is just too funny.

my sunshine